Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Pre-logging food - A first time poster- a long time lurker.

Hello all! First post! Exciting!

Pre-logging food is something I do quite often, but I haven't really found many posts about. At night, when I'm prepping my lunch for the next day, (this is for weeks I don't meal prep) I just find it really helpful to log all the food I am going to eat the next day. If I don't eat what I logged, I can always delete it.

I've found this also keeps me in check with my calories when it comes to drinking. (I am a beer drinker, IPAs especially, but I've really come to enjoy some light beers. Also, please no comments about needing to quit drinking to lose weight. I like my craft beers, and damnit, I'm going to drink them! Haha)

Having my day kind of pre-planned, and seeing the calories I'll be eating beforehand, really helps with keeping me on track. (Also, I cannot stress how helpful meal prep is. Even if it's just prepping your lunch and snacks for the day)

But yeah. This is my first post. This was just something I thought about while prepping and logging my food for tomorrow. I'm also getting back on the weight loss journey / calorie counting so I thought I'd post here to make it seem a little more real. Ya know, internet strangers to make it feel like, "Wow. It's out in the internet world. Now I gotta make sure I follow through!"

Also, just the satisfaction of having your meals ready for the next day, and not just grabbing random food the morning before work is just soooooo satisfying.

HAPPY AND HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS TO ALL!! We got this.

submitted by /u/Elizarad92
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NNXUDb

No comments:

Post a Comment