Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Need help finding an article

Hey everyone,

I read an article a year or two ago that really put a lot things into perspective for me regarding weight loss and why we need to weigh our food to get accurate calorie counts. Of course I tried searching for it and I thought it was called "This is Why You're Fat" but I can't find the same examples and images used. I distinctly remember the author showing the difference in sizes between what one may think is a serving size of peanut butter (1 tablespoon) after using a measuring spoon next to a weighed serving size of peanut butter. The author explained that as we lose weight, we need less to fuel our bodies and the image below it was of a simplified waist showing shrinking fat cells around it. I'm sorry this is so vague, but I'm hoping someone might be able to help me find it.

submitted by /u/trowelsoverdesks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37iKOp1

No comments:

Post a Comment