Thursday, January 23, 2020

[Progress] I used to think I was the laziest, most undedicated individual out there but today marks my 10th kg lost

I started my weight loss journey on 21st October 2019. I weighed 65 kgs and was generally just unhealthy (used to eat a lot of sugary things). I started off slow with just exercise and no diet/calorie counting.

Just exercise helped motivate me a lot. I thought I’d leave it after a few days but it’s been 4 months and I’ve stuck to it religiously.

After exercise, I started cutting sugar out, saying no to cakes etc (I have the biggest sweet tooth out there and everyone in my family was shocked) but I just watched YouTube videos of Korean girls dancing (One Million Dance Studio I’m looking at you) and their figures gave me a lot of motivation.

On 22nd December 2019 I downloaded My Fitness Pal and properly started counting my calories after calculating my BMR. That app is a literal Godsend, it helped a lot in my journey.

In the middle, I got gifted a huge amount of chocolate and I thought I would cave but it’s still there locked up in my cupboard. I can’t even believe it myself.

I didn’t stick to a specific diet, I mostly just control my portion size and eat whatever I’m feeling like. I also incorporate some no carb days in the middle to kind of cleanse my body. I drink lots of cinnamon tea as well.

I just look and feel better. I’m so glad I believed in myself enough to power through the obstacles.

submitted by /u/complex42
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37oe2D8

No comments:

Post a Comment