Thursday, January 23, 2020

Sticking to it and not giving into emotional eating

Over the course of getting my bachelor's degree, I had slowly gained weight totaling about 30 lbs (10 to 15 lbs of it had occurred over the past year due to the stress of some family health crisises and grief over the death of two close friends). Unfortunately, I have developed the bad habit of turning to food when I'm sad or stressed, specifically sweets.

Now, I am in graduate school, taking classes, teaching, and doing research. I've decided to try to lose weight, but I often have trouble sticking to a weight loss plan and give into temptation (sweets...) when I'm stressed. Does anyone have any advice on how to overcome this? I'm currently trying Noom. Is anyone here using it? Is it helpful?

submitted by /u/geese_photographer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TTmPsW

No comments:

Post a Comment