Sunday, January 19, 2020

Quitting alcohol and weight loss

Hi 35f SW 174 CW 158 GW 120. So I’m a little over a 2 months sober and it feels great. Working out and losing weight has really helped me focus on not drinking. I was drinking way too much wine everyday and I ended up putting on 30 pounds. When I quit drinking I figured it’d be a little easier to lose weight. Don’t get me wrong I love going to the gym and I have lost some weight. I guess I just assumed not having those extra 2,000-3,000 calories would make more of a difference.

I’ve been doing low carb high protein and around 1,200 calories a day. I have a Fitbit I wear everyday and log my calories. I see a trainer 2 days a week for an hr and we do mostly strength training. The rest of the week I workout 4-5 days for an hr before work. I do 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of strength exercises. I’m going to start pushing myself more at the gym the days I don’t see my trainer and hope that helps. I’m going to be visiting a friend at the end of next month and that’s some motivation for me to work harder. I feel like I was pretty hard though without overdoing it.

submitted by /u/Slutasaurus_rex
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38m4xnX

No comments:

Post a Comment