Sunday, January 5, 2020

Setting a goal weight

Like the title says. It's currently not a matter of the end goal, but a matter of *how* to get to that end goal. Back when I was in a serious effort to lose weight I always figured that losing 10 pounds at the end of the month was ideal. But now I'm not sure if that's a good goal to have in mind. I now know that the ideal weekly weight loss is 1.5 to 2 pounds (sorry I don't know metric).

As for short term, I'm trying to decide between a first goal of 200 or 190. In my previous effort I didn't make it past 194, which is why I'm leaning towards those initial weight loss numbers.

Wanted to know how y'all set your short term goals for getting to your goal weight. And if the numbers I have in mind sound feasible.

submitted by /u/neotokyounderground
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2sGdj19

No comments:

Post a Comment