Sunday, January 5, 2020

My cousin didn’t ask me to be in her wedding and I think I know why lol

Me and my cousin have always had a sisterly relationship. She got engaged last year and has talked about her wedding pretty often. Well, Friday night she calls and says she wants my son to be in it and my brother. She made no mention of me at all and I know it’s because she doesn’t want the fat cousin in her wedding pictures. I get it but it still hurts. So...I’m using it as motivation. I’ve been losing weight slowly but I’m going harder than I ever have starting today. I joined a weight loss competition ($2600 up for grabs). I spent $200 at Sam’s today buying healthy food. I got beach body on demand and will start actually using my gym memberships. I’m going to lose a hell of a lot of weight before her wedding in October and I’m gonna look great. I will be the most gorgeous girl in that church. I almost don’t want to let my son be in it, but that would be petty and bitter of me. I kind of feel that if she wanted to leave me out then she should have left my brother and son out too. Idk... anyway. Thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/Mommiana95
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MT0RSv

No comments:

Post a Comment