Sunday, January 5, 2020

A Good Problem To Have

I’ve been on a weight loss journey the last 11 months and have silently hung around this sub for awhile. I’ve already dropped a 175 pounds, but still have at least 75 to go before I reassess my goals. Obviously such a significant drop as lead to me having to buy an entire new wardrobe a couple times. Which I’ve been happy to do. But it’s also cost me quite a bit of money.

Here’s my question.

I’m travelling across the continent and out of the country (Canada) in March to a friend’s wedding. The dress code is black tie optional. I have zero formal clothing right now, and investing money in new threads right now doesn’t make too much sense when I still plan to drop a couple more sizes. Also the fact that I’m travelling out of country seems to make rentals challenging. Does anyone have any suggestions/ideas on what I should do?

Edit: should add, I’m 37m. Looking at suits/tuxes etc

submitted by /u/eastvanjeff
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SXNofY

No comments:

Post a Comment