Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Six months ago I lost 80 pounds in four months.

Ketosis. Zero carb. Instead of ice cream I would eat cheese.
Instead of potato chips I would eat eggs.
You can have as much bacon, sausage, chicken, beef, pork as you want. Add your favorite spices, then you won't miss carbs. Substitute potatoes with cauliflower, broccoli, add butter, then there you go, it's almost like eating mashed potatoes. Get almond flour instead of regular flour, then you can make low carb recipes. I ate green leafy vegetables, and seeds but I did not eat fruits or nuts, I didn't count fiber as carb on my zero carb diet but the little starch in nuts and fructose in fruits set my weight loss back.

I ate as much as I wanted. No calorie counting, no portion control, no exercise, no fighting hunger, no willpower needed. I changed my food group and that was all I needed to do. Every time I craved something sweet I ate something with zero carbs until I filled up my stomach, then I was too full to crave sweets. Intermittent fasting is easy on ketosis because ketones KILL hunger.

Its sustainable, eventually (about 1-2 months) you won't crave sweets. I'm on month six of plateau and I have been at 180 pounds (6'1 height) for six months straight. I fluctuate between 175 and 185. It's lazy, I did not lift a finger to exercise, not even extra walking. It's healthy, my blood pressure normalized, my teeth stopped hurting, my back stopped hurting, my brain was no longer cloudy, I could remember things, my daily mood got better, I slept better at night. I felt more energy, I could work longer at my job without getting tired.
It's easy to understand, easy to count, Just look at carbs, buy something with zero fiber, or if you're buying vegetables, subtract the fiber and see if it comes up as a low number. I sometimes let myself have 1-2 grams of carbs, like cauliflower, but even this would make me gain a little weight so I mainly ate eggs, leafy vegetables and zero carb diary.

Losing 80 pounds is the easiest thing I've ever done.

submitted by /u/jmobby75
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37kor2Q

No comments:

Post a Comment