Thursday, January 2, 2020

Slow weight loss is good too

Am I perfect at sticking to my diet? No. Do I exercise regularly? No. But do I give it my best try every day? Also no.

Every little bit helps though. I do what I can, when I can and it's adding up. This time last year I weighed 220 lbs as a 5'7" person. This morning I weighed 160. I haven't been near this weight since at least 2015.

It's hard seeing others lose weight quickly. But this is how I am able to do it, and that's ok. When I started my weight-loss journey, again, my goal was to lose enough weight by the summer so my thighs wouldn't chafe and bleed.

Now I want to lose more fat and put on some muscle, not because I hate myself anymore, but because I want better for myself. It's a shift in thinking I never thought I'd have towards myself. And though I've never posted here, this sub has taught me lots.

So to everyone losing weight slowly; it matters and you've got this.

submitted by /u/Ecstasy_fades
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39Iyqk2

No comments:

Post a Comment