Sunday, January 19, 2020

Teen Weight Loss Journey

14 F My highest weight was 210 I forget the date but it was sometime in the summer. My height is 5 ft 6 may be shorter than that lol . Anyways, on September 25 (2019) I weighed in at 189. It is now mid January and I weigh around 176(it fluctuates) I honestly feel like I should have lost more. I had a plateau where I didn’t lose for about a month or a little and it was very frustrating. Ever since then the weights been going down super slowly. I try to eat as healthy as possible though my family doesn’t eat healthy at all and they’re narcissistic so that makes it even harder for me. They don’t let me cook or make my own meals either. Lately I’ve just been eating oatmeal from McDonalds and eating whatever I can for dinner that’s decent. I want to be able to look in the mirror and be happy with how I look. Anyways this is hella long, sorry for the rant 😅

submitted by /u/theyluvnaya
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tpuzYV

No comments:

Post a Comment