Sunday, January 19, 2020

What clothing item are you excited to try out once you get closer to your goal?

First off, I believe anyone can wear any type of clothing at any size and I have quite a few plus-size friends that do wear whatever and they look stunning. That being said, the fashion industry does have a plus-size problem and there aren’t really a lot of options. I personally have never had the confidence to try out different fashions due to my size. Instead, I’m known amongst my friends for having really beautiful shoes and sometimes unique jewelry and accessories (I love mittens and hats in the winter!). But my wardrobe has always been “safe” with the day to day leggings and sweaters, and my dress up clothes are ALL a-line as it’s considered to be the most flattering on plus-size bodies and I feel safe in these because my “rolls” are hidden. It’s just a shame because I adore clothing and I love browsing theoutnet and Nordstrom for cool things but my favorited items never seem to get past my wish list.

Anyway, I have a lot of fashion items on my bucket list that I would never consider wearing now, these include ruffle blouses (I steer clear out of fear of looking like a linebacker), turtle necks (worried it will emphasize thicker neck), pencil skirts, high rise denims, crop tops etc etc... my weight loss journey is somewhat propelled by all these things. I am just so excited to get out and shop with my friends and family, and create coordinated looks and share my identity through my wardrobe. My current wardrobe has no personality and I want that to change and I get excited thinking about it.

I’m wondering if anyone else here ever daydreams about the outfits they’d like to try out but would normally veer away from. What sort of clothes do you dream about for when you’ve hit your goals?

submitted by /u/wanderlust_peach
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2R8APwR

No comments:

Post a Comment