Sunday, January 19, 2020

What's your favorite "this is too much fun to be exercise" exercise?

I'm about 50 calories over my budget for the day with about 5 hours before I go to bed. I tried to take my dog on a walk but it's way too cold outside for the both of us and he complained about it.

I'm at the very beginning of my weight loss and haven't told anyone except my boyfriend, who is joining me. This month I decided to try 12:12 intermittent fasting and vegetarianism (both for increasing my vegetable intake and decreasing my carbon footprint). I spent the past week tracking calories. I'm down a pound after about two weeks of being conscious of what I was eating, small step but still exciting for me. Now I'm adding in some exercise, but I don't think I'm ready to commit to a gym quite yet.

So, do you have any recommendations for a person who has to trick herself into exercising, something that can be done indoors?

submitted by /u/rufflayer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RcNQ8Z

No comments:

Post a Comment