Sunday, January 19, 2020

Allowed myself a “cheat day” and didn’t beat myself up, bye disordered diet eating!

I’ve been doing really well and have already hit my first weight loss goal, -5 lbs! I know it’s just water weight but it still feels nice. I’m doing 16:8 or 18:6 fasting and counting calories, but still eating what I want. Yesterday was my bf’s birthday and we went to Olive Garden and breadsticks are my weakness. I also wanted a Dr Pepper (I drink soda once every few weeks/months) and just enjoyed my meal and stopped when I was full. I went like 350 cals over but oh well. I had a good time and knew I’d just get back on track today. I have a history of going way too hard on the diet and exercise and punishing myself when I “fail,” then I binge and give up. So it was nice to tell myself that I was going to go a bit over and it’s ok and it won’t ruin everything I’ve done. This time is for real and I’m going to do it in a healthy way. A funny side note is that I broke my fast later yesterday because I knew I’d start later than usual, and I ate a lot more carbs and salt than I have been and I felt TERRIBLE after. So bloated and tired. Bleh. I love IF and eating well. I didn’t realize how good I felt until I ate like garbage again. I also didn’t do my workout yesterday and felt it.

submitted by /u/inconsideratexme
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2v4MVyJ

No comments:

Post a Comment