Sunday, January 19, 2020

Hit weight loss goal now looking to recompose and need help

I'm 6'4" and 215lbs. I started 2019 at 312lbs & am at my goal weight but still feel like I'm flabby. I want to be 215lbs but have more muscle & less fat. Is the best way to go about this to lose more weight then gain back muscle? Gain the muscle first then cut back calories? I honestly have no clue. Kinda thought I'd lose the weight & just be set once I got 215lbs. I'm at 20% body fat & would like to be at 15%. Currently I do strength training 3x week, cardio 2x, BJJ/judo 3-4x, yoga 3x. Strength training is primarily heavy Olympic lifts & pull-ups, cardio is swimming w some elliptical work, and yoga is chill yoga focusing on flexibility. Any tips are appreciated. Just found this sub & look fwd to posting some before/after pics & becoming more involved in the community. Wish I found it a year ago but better late than never.

submitted by /u/Darth_Kahuna
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2G7yuwa

No comments:

Post a Comment