Monday, January 6, 2020

[Tip] I think vitamins have made a difference.

I'm talking about B complex and magnesium.

27f, and there's 20 lbs that I've been intending to lose for almost 5 years now. I always lapse back into "meh, whatever, can't right now..." ESPECIALLY when I'm PMS-ing.

Back story: I'm prone to jitters, low-grade anxiety, and bouts of depression, which is bad for work, of course. And for everything else.

So a few months back, I started taking magnesium and B-complex supplements regularly, and there has been a difference.

Now I'm PMS-ing and even craving, but it hasn't derailed my hopes and dreams; it hasn't put me off doing chores or work; I still feel like living, and most of all, it feels like I'll actually stick to a weight loss program this time.

Yes it's early days, but there is definitely a difference. Fingers crossed, though!

This is a weird tip, and I understand not everyone is B and/or magnesium deficient. But if you're like me and general mood/motivation is a problem, this may be worth thinking about. (Consult your doctor, of course.)

P.S. Come to think about it, it's commonsensical to take one's vitamins in order to stay healthy. But it's fascinating to reap the mental benefits.

submitted by /u/bluelightfiltered
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QNmkNK

No comments:

Post a Comment