Thursday, January 2, 2020

Weight loss has made me look old?

When I started losing I was obese, I looked old and frumpy because I wore ugly clothes and didn't feel worth anything more. About half way to now I was slimming down, I looked healthy, started dressing better but still had some youthful plumpness to my face.

Now I'm at around a 20 BMI. I'm loving how my body is looking, especially compared to before (just gotta tone up!) but my face! It looks positively gaunt. Two people have pulled me aside to ask if I've developed an undereating disorder. One relative was concerned I was ill. Didn't see it until just now. Saw a couple of pictures of me smiling and holy crap!

I look so old, way older than 23 (actual age). Does anyone else have this problem? Is it because of the rapid-ish change (16 months took me down 30 kg and 10 BMI points)?? How do I stop being dismayed at how haggard I perceive myself to look?

submitted by /u/illicitlizard
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SIv8XI

No comments:

Post a Comment