Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Weight loss help for a petite woman (4'11)

Hi all, I am a 22 year old female college student who would like to lose a few pounds. I am very small (4"11) and weigh 118 pounds with a TDEE of 1442 calories. I have weighed 118 since high school with my lowest ever weight being 113. I am just getting back to being serious with my diet of 1200 calories for weight loss (I do love r/1200isplenty). My goal weight is around 105. My question is: should I do weight training or cardio? I see a lot of conflicting advice on what petite women should do to lose weight. I would really like to try weight lifting. At home I have dumbells, a kettlebell, and a treadmill.

submitted by /u/humanityparade24
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36YE9jT

No comments:

Post a Comment