Monday, January 6, 2020

What physical changes you see in your body besides the obvious things?

Down 5 months in my weight loss journey, I've noticed new things happening in my body, physically.

So, apparently I have bones. I now have a permanent bruise in the middle of my back caused by my spine lol (and a LOT other bruises distributed around my body that I have no idea how I got).

I have muscles too! Never thought my legs and arms could be so toned :D.

Oh, and I don't have the knees of an elderly while 19 anymore, which makes me SO happy, 'cause I love to dance and it always were a hindrance for me to pursue that passion.

There are some low points too. The loose skin and all the stretch marks are a constant reminder of what I did to my body over all these years. Despite feeling gross about it, it also motivates me to continue in my lifestyle changes, so I'll never be back for where I started.

What about you guys? I'm excited to know about your own experiences about physical changes other than just losing inches around your body!

submitted by /u/catwaterbottle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2N1By0K

No comments:

Post a Comment