Monday, January 6, 2020

Help...

I'm in an absolute state of depression over my weight and thought I'd put this out to you guys to see if someone has maybe been through something similiar.

I'm 25 (26 on the 11th) years old, 6ft 3 and 140kg. Obviously, not good at all. When I was 22, I went on Duromine from August - September of 2017. I was using rapid loss shakes twice a day and having 2 protein shakes a day and the only meal I would have was dinner and it would be a bit of meat and that's it. I know it wasn't the smartest but it helped me lose 30kg in 5 weeks. I felt fucking awesome and still, to this day, hate myself for basically going "Well I've busted my ass and have gone from 148kg (my max weight at this time) down to 118kg, I'm going to take a weekend off and chill." That was the start of the downfall, along with some big family problems and my bad habits kicked back up and here I am.

I've been on Duromine again for about 4 weeks, back at gym properly for 3 and I've been going 6 days a week and feeling pretty good. Back when I was 19, I used to be 92kg at the gym constantly so I'm still used to going often. I've been on the shakes again and I've lost NO weight at all. None. I've been doing my normal weights training, 4 sets with 12-15 reps and lighter weights to help with weight loss and slowly building the heaviness of the weights up plus 25min of cardio after 4 of the 6 sessions a week. I'm at a loss as to why I've lost literally no weight. I'm going to the doctors next week to chat about it, I'm hoping it's nothing with my thyroid and will go from there.

Any tips/advice/similiar experiences that anyone has/has been through would be fantastic!

PS; I take multivitamins and haven't touched any sort of junk food/soft drinks/alcohol or anything like that in the last month.

submitted by /u/Joshay12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37CWtyI

No comments:

Post a Comment