Monday, January 6, 2020

Weight loss is maintaining 80% average

This is kind of a weird post and will prob get deleted but I saw a post on Instagram recently saying that basically to lose weight, you need your week to be at an average of 80%. Meaning three 100% days (100% diet friendly), two 80% days, one 60% day and one 40% day average out to an 80% week - which is where you need to be for weight loss.

I found it super interesting because I’d always been the person throwing away her week after having one bad day. Anyway, has anyone seen that graphic? I can’t find it anywhere and don’t remember what account I saw it on, and would love to see it again. Let me know if you know what I’m talking about or if you saw it.

submitted by /u/thecarodiaries
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SY0wBK

No comments:

Post a Comment