Monday, January 6, 2020

Has anyone gotten surgery to remove loose skin following weight loss?

I'm curious to know your experiences. I've lost 20 kilos since mid-September now. That was already 30 below my heaviest, and I have 18 more to go to reach my target (63; just below half my heaviest).

I'm 32F/166cm and have excess skin on my belly especially that makes me very self-conscious... I have PCOS so belly fat was a huge issue for me, and I now feel like whatever the opposite of a butterface is and want to get my excess skin removed, preferably in Eastern Europe/Baltics or Turkey and I'm wondering if anyone's had experience with tummy tucks or other skin removal procedures this in these countries, or in general.

Is it worth it? Does it help? What are scars like?

TIA

submitted by /u/LifeIsNotPassingBi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MXUVHO

No comments:

Post a Comment