Monday, January 6, 2020

What the heck is wrong with me? (lol)

I (24F) have been obese my whole life.. 3 years ago I joined a weight loss clinic and lost 140 lbs. It felt really good but it was hard to process the changes in some ways, I noticed that ppl treated me so different in both good and bad ways. People would still make comments about my weight for example and I had a really bad experience with someone too which I don't want to get into. After seeing the dark side of my weight loss I spiraled into a depression and gained all the weight back.

Now I want to lose it all again..but..I've been saying that for literally a year now. I know how to do it, and what to do but I just can't find myself to start. I have shopped for my groceries and will go to bed saying "I'm starting day 1 when I wake up" then I wake up and I just don't eat all day. It's really weird. I can't understand if I'm just scared to fail or what weird mental block this is. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

TL;DR I lost 140 lbs 3 years ago and gained it all back. I keep saying I'll restart my weight loss journey but I don't bc I feel a mental block. Well idk actually. I just feel stuck.

submitted by /u/Icecream786
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37GG6Bh

No comments:

Post a Comment