Monday, January 6, 2020

People who rejected me are now interested after my weight loss, can anyone relate?

Down 83lbs and 30lbs to go.

This is something that I am struggling with. It has now happened a few times and I am wondering if anyone can relate or give some advice.

The most recent guy who done this, we dated for 6 weeks. He seemed super into me but overnight he just became distant. Shortly after, he told me there was 'no spark' between us. I was disappointed but there was nothing I could do. I told him I understood and tried to move on. I definitely felt a spark so I assumed he met someone else or just wasn't attracted to me. To me, 'spark' means sexual attraction.

When we were seeing each-other, I was down 50-55lbs. I have now lost a further 30lbs+ and I posted a picture to my instagram a few weeks ago. This guy has started to contact me again and just asked me out yesterday. I told him I would have to think about it.

I don't know what to do. I understand that everyone has a preference but he kinda strung me along for 6 weeks if he wasn't attracted to me or he was just waiting for something 'better' to come along. I did like him but I hate the idea that I am now only suddenly good enough for him. Can anyone relate or share a similar story?

submitted by /u/throwthrow19932
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2N0XGIq

No comments:

Post a Comment