Wednesday, January 8, 2020

When was your pleasant surprise ?

Looking back at your weight loss, what were big milestone markers for you guys?

Jan 1st I made some major lifestyle changes. Cut carbs 90% , eating mostly white meat, eating less and working out almost everyday. I use to live a very fit lifestyle so this isn’t too much of a shock for me, but I know I’m doing well. Week one I lost 1 lb. I know it’s not much, and I wasn’t expecting much, but it’s made me wonder when I am going to look in the mirror or step on the scale and feel like I’ve made a dent.

I know everyone’s going to be different. Just would love to hear your stories as inspiration and to get me pumped.

submitted by /u/Jolly-Taste
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39NNT2l

No comments:

Post a Comment