Saturday, February 15, 2020

Help needed: losing it when you’re a day sleeper?

Hey y’all! I’ve been away from this wonderful community for a bit. In that time, I escaped my abuser, met a wonderful man, moved across country, and let my weight loss become a memory. I packed on the pounds but now I am recommitting to myself.

My problem is, boyfriend works third shift right now. I work from home, so I sleep when he does, which means I’m awake from 6pmish to 10am, rinse and repeat.

Though I am counting calories, I feel like I can’t really get much exercise in. We live in an apartment so I have to be relatively quiet and I try not to keep my neighbors awake. Besides yoga (hate), what are some quieter activities for me to partake in to get some exercise in? Running isn’t an option because although we live in a safe neighborhood, it’s not safe enough for me to go running at night.

TIA you lovely losers!!

submitted by /u/Sliverofstarlight
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31TSBrJ

No comments:

Post a Comment