Sunday, February 16, 2020

Minor setback (hopefully)

I (M22 5’9”)started my weight loss journey in october at a SW of 273 pounds. I hated how i looked in every way imaginable, and i even avoided looking in the mirror or even at my reflection in a glass door. On three separate occasions in my life I lost 20-30 pounds and gained all of it back. My CW is 212 pounds and I am extremely happy with my progress but i still have a little ways to go to hit my GW of 190.

Today however, I ended up eating alot of junk food (like ALOT of junk food). I know most people say that one day really wont amount to much in the long run but in the past when i lost weight it seems that one day of over eating is what pushed me over the edge and made me fall right back into a dreadful cycle of binge eating every meal and hating myself every time.

I guess what im looking for is some helpful advice or encouragement to maybe keep me from falling back into my own ways. I have never been this close to my goal weight and would not be able to bear the feeling of failing again.

Ive read many people’s stories on here and I can honestly say some nights when im scrolling through reddit and thinking about how good taco bell sounds, I will scroll across someone’s weight loss story and it will help me fight those cravings. You guys have helped me through more than any of you could know and I would like to thank all of you for that.

submitted by /u/patriots79
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OXANGR

No comments:

Post a Comment