Monday, February 10, 2020

My “best friend” wants me fat😢

My best school friend is tall & stick-thin and I am shorter and was chubbier. When I was “the fat friend” she was so genuine, the most chill & supportive person you could know. Now that I’ve lost and still am losing the weight she started to act differently. After weekends I pulled off something tight (usually I wore hoodies to hide the fat but I am keeping it away now) and she legit gave me the resentment-eye. Okay this sounds like I am making stuff up at this point, so I will just write some things she says to me:

“When you’re sad you have to eat chocolate”

To me in private: “You know you shouldn’t eat one meal a day, better be 5 meals a day with small portions 😑😑😑😑😑😑” (never been an issue until I started getting results, huh)

And at the same time when talking to our skinny friend group: “Girls you know you have to actually eat only when you’re really hungry🤓🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐”

“I’ll bring cake at Wednesday and will make sure you eat it.”

“- Girl I need your advice.. I am scared to break my diet and I know I shouldn’t, but I’m getting these cravings right no.... - Interrupting me Eat everything you want, never limit yourself 😈 You are NOT fat.... I like your... erm.... curves”

I did not get upset at her, just a little shocked(?) maybe, because it proved the “no one can be 100% trusted” thing. I’ll use this situation as a motivation to keep going forward despite everything (and everyone), but I still am devastated. We were the “weight loss buddies” until I actually started getting skinny. Thank you for reading this, my support group💌

submitted by /u/mashisso
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SdGfav

No comments:

Post a Comment