Saturday, February 8, 2020

Seeking Advice - Plateaued for a while now

SW: 185lb CW: 168.8lb First GW: 150lb 5ft 2in, 25yr old female with 25% body fat

I think I am confused about how much I should be eating calorie and macro wise. I lost 16.5lb in about half a year and for the past 8(ish) months I’ve been bouncing between the same 2-5lb. I was eating 1300-1400 and I then raised it to 1600 this past January because I started reading you shouldn’t eat below your BMR, which I did for most of my weight loss journey so far. The same day I raised my calories to 1600 is the same day I came down with a terrible cold that kept me out of the gym for a week. I of course lost weight while I was sick and gained back 2lb once I was better. My RENPHO scale says my BMR is 1610 and the TDEE calculator says my sedentary calorie amount is 1925.

Here is my weight graph and current photos: https://imgur.com/a/4ctk8Wp

I am an active person. I walk to and from school which is 2 miles round trip, sometimes I have to walk to town and that’s another 2 miles round trip. So some days I’m walking four miles. I do powerlifting for an hour four times a week with 15-20 minute hard cardio at the end, then once a week for an hour I do boxing, yoga, and Krav Maga. The powerlifting is usually in the mornings fasted and then in the afternoon I’ll do boxing or Krav Maga. When I take my Apple Watch off at night it says I usually burn between 900-1600 active calories.

All my food is weighed out in grams on my food scale and logged into MyFitnessPal. I check to make sure the packaging and MFP say the same things. Recently my macros haven’t been great. It’s been either more carbs for the day or protein and carbs are matched. I am not exactly sure how much of each I should be eating. I also do intermittent fasting 16:8. I have one cheat day a week that is not counted for, literally everything else is counted for.

So I guess I’ll just wondering how many calories do you think I should be eating to maybe drop some more weight. Even if it’s 1lb a week. I don’t feel comfortable dropping below 1600 calories again because I do feel exhausted the day after I burned 1000 - 1600 calories.

TLDR: How many calories and macros should I be eating to lose weight?

submitted by /u/kittyqueen107
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31Byv5n

No comments:

Post a Comment