Monday, February 10, 2020

The beginning of my weight loss journey

Hey guys! This is my first time using this so please be kind! I’m starting on my journey of weight loss and to a more healthier lifestyle (and better body image) as a gift to myself this year.

A little about me, I am 25f, 5’7” and 167lb. My goal is 125-130lb, (but I’m not sure if that is possible). I tried before but after loosing about 10lbs in one and half month, I quickly gained it all back and then some due to stress from a job change. Growing up, I had a lot of body images issues. almost all my family and friends were skinny and I was never that. So that lead me to a lot of crash diets and unhealthy eating habits which actually ended up with me gaining more weight (I also have a really hard time loosing weight). I realized that it wasn’t working and just completely gave up after awhile. But now, I’ve developed a slightly better stance on body image and just want to be healthy.

I wanted to come on here because it’s really inspiring having a group of people with a similar goal and also as a way to keep me accountable and maybe share my journey? (also perhaps get/give support and trade advices!). Its really hard to control myself around food especially when I’m stressed about work,(I’m a stress eater!) so any starting advices would be really helpful! Thanks ! :-)

submitted by /u/whoamirlly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2w5nKMY

No comments:

Post a Comment