Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Wild Journey

I'm f 22 5'2" currently 128-130 depending on the day, hah.

So, about a year and a half ago I started dropping weight. (Starting weight was 170 and dropped all the way down to 115 within 2018 to 2019).

As a child, my grandparents pretty much raised me whilst my mom worked, they never cooked, always went out to restaurants and let me order whatever I wanted. So, steak, pasta, all the carbs and soda I wanted. You bet I was all over the bread too. To make it worse, when buying groceries I was pretty much able to get whatever. I loved mac n cheese like.. a little too much. Learned how to make it myself, would eat the whole box to myself easy. Before this I was a pretty tiny kid, very active, ate pretty normally before my grandparents started watching over me. Grandfather would pick me up after school, ask how I was, tell him I was hungry, and of course got the dad jokes "hi hungry, I'm pop pop", then I'd ask to get McDonalds, and he wouldn't protest, even when he would I would beg, so we went, and hours later would get dinner at some restaurant where of course I would choose the worst food. Got pretty chubby. Still stayed active, but not nearly enough to combat all the calories I'd been taking in in a day.

Get into my teen years and puberty sets in, doesn't get any better. I'm just taller, more awkward and still chubby. I get older, bullying, depression, yadda yadda you've heard the rest. I take food as a coping mechanism even more. I'm making my own alfredo, eating tons of shitty food because I thought I hated vegetables and pasta and steak were really all I wanted, and never formed any healthy habits. Stopped doing things, started drinking, smoking, being as absolutely lazy as possible.
I turn 18, first job is McDonalds, hah who woulda thunk. It was just a shitty starter job, but I ate for free. I did bike about 4 miles a day to and from work in Florida heat, didn't really lose much weight. Worked there for less than a year, worked two other jobs within a year or two after. Then I started working at a different place, been nearly 4 years with them, but I was nearly 20, working a lot, running around all day, lifting things. Constantly active.

I started dropping weight not intentionally, but I was. I was taking in tons of caffeine to combat my exhaustion, and not eating very much at all. I'd get home late, feed my dog then go skateboard with him. Months pass and I start to notice my stomach is tighter, flatter, and my clothes are fitting different. I'm buying new pants constantly and it can't be a coincidence. So, I start taking photos to prove to myself I'm not losing my shit. I didn't have a scale, and was terrified of the scale. So, I didn't have solid numbers as proof.

https://imgur.com/a/XWFCA9Y

https://imgur.com/a/TGzBsxg

https://imgur.com/a/NB3ETyJ

I see that I am in fact capable of losing weight after thinking I couldn't for so long and giving up. I saw this and became obsessed. I started doing HIT (high intensity workouts) plus running every night with my dog instead of skating. I started to really restrict my calorie intake, and since I was at work for 6-7 hours a day I wouldn't notice, I'd stay busy, take 200mg of caffeine, chug water and found takis in small amounts helped curbed whatever other hunger I'd felt. It made my stomach feel warm because of the spices (lmao) so I latched onto that. Then I really started noticing the weight loss. I'd never felt or looked better in my entire life and I loved it. The caffeine helped with my depleted energy, and it didn't seem like I'd been deprived of anything.

My diet was:
Gallon of water a day
Handful or two of takis and almonds throughout the day
Bowl of rice and chicken
Sometimes I'd eat pears or carrots as snacks
Sometimes to mix it up I'd get a bowl from chipotle, stack it with tons of steak, and veg, tortilla on the side to tear to small pieces and make baby burritos, make the bowl last me until the next day

Now, I moved to a big city for school. SOOO much good food everywhere, and I became insanely busy, too busy to focus on working out and I had a horrible phobia of running where there were people, literally didn't want to be seen thus why I ran late with my dog and would have anxiety whenever I'd see people drive past. Dunno why I'm so anxiety ridden when it comes to this. Anyway, I'm not really looking after my diet, I'm stressed all of the time, sleeping like shit, start eating more and drinking a lot. This was back in May of 2019, fast forward to today, I've gained about 12 pounds, but I'm back on my bull shit, cleaning up my diet, getting back into a good routine, trying to avoid a huge calorie cut as I was eating under 1000 daily for a while and then spun out of control when I moved.

Hopefully, I can make it back to what my body looked like prior without the insane diet.

So, my current body:

https://imgur.com/a/3taaHXG

https://imgur.com/a/4CJjwzR

submitted by /u/MacDeMarc-ho
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GXSod6

No comments:

Post a Comment