Tuesday, April 7, 2020

And...now I'm overweight.

Today's scale reading is 190, and according to the CDC BMI calculator my BMI is 29.8! That's -22 pounds, -3.4 BMI points since 1/11. -52 pounds since March 2019.

I still feel like I could be doing better; personal circumstances haven't been great for the last month. I'm high risk due to pre-existing conditions, and was working 12 days in a hospital. So, stress, overwork, no gym...pretty much what we're all going through.

This is where it gets tough, though. Daily calorie intake is now 1247. Still trying to find an inexpensive bicycle so I can exercise and get my daily doses of vitamin d & pollen at the same time.

Best thing about this weight loss: lower blood pressure and blood glucose levels.

Worst thing about this weight loss: it's noticeable now, and my co-workers are "worried that I'm losing so much weight right now. If you get sick, you won't have any energy reserves."

Most surprising thing about this weight loss: my feet are skinnier; I had to tighten the laces on all my sneakers. My stress incontinence (57, female, 2 pregnancies-3 kids; it's a thing) has gotten better.

submitted by /u/Suspiciously-Normal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UPung7

No comments:

Post a Comment