Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Feeling Discouraged/Confused after Starting Weight Loss Journey

Hi all,

So I started my official weight loss journey about a week ago- today will be day 7. I've been closely monitoring my food intake and exercising vigorously for 30-120 minutes every. Single. Day.

I am a recovered anorexic and normally gain/lose weight at an extraordinarily rapid pace- crunching the numbers of what I've been eating/calories burned, I thought I would have lost at least 1 pound by now, but my scale is still reading as it always has. It fluctuates up and down within 2-ish pounds throughout the day (as bodies do) but it doesn't seem to be different. I know that I need to give it more time, but I'm worried that in another week, or even 3, I still won't see any progress. I'm eating significantly cleaner, eating low cal, and exercising....anyone have any tips on what I may be doing wrong? When can I see for-sure weight results that I can rely on and know aren't just part of the body's cycle?

TIA!

submitted by /u/NinaMitsuki
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2w7Gvje

No comments:

Post a Comment