Thursday, April 9, 2020

Finding the right weight for my body!

I am a female, early 20s, 5ft tall and 150lbs right now. I am an active woman who is working to eat right even though I know that I am a bit over weight and I’m working on it with the CICO method - I ate terrible at college and now I’m paying for it.

My problem is, I really don’t know a healthy number to shoot for with weight loss. I can throw out an arbitrary number and aim for it but I would really like a real solid healthy goal.

Google says that I should be between 90 lbs and 115 lbs but that just doesn’t seem reasonable to me. Not only have I not been that weight since freshman year of high school but I also have a good amount of muscle (I’ve been doing CrossFit for 1.5 years). And none of the online calculators take into account someone that is working out 4-5 days a week and building/maintaining muscle.

Since muscle weighs more than fat I really have no idea where my body should actually be at weight wise.

If anyone has any advice, answers, ideas, calculators, etc it would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/sleeping_beauty04
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VuhdVh

No comments:

Post a Comment