Thursday, August 27, 2020

Beyond my wake up calls and out of excuses.

38F SW: 187 GW:157

5 years ago I was shocked by similar numbers and did the HCG diet on my mom’s recommendation. While I did indeed lose 30 pounds, I didn’t learn any habits to keep it off. I did get to experience being thin again and I sure miss that feeling. My husband eats like a monster and I’ve just been steady gaining weight since our wedding day. I’ve also failed so much because I tried to be so restrictive. No alcohol and 1400 calories a day just sets me up for failure. So I’m going into battle with a plan...

Gym closed and that’s ok because I need to focus on weight loss not muscle gain right now. Running 1 mile a day at the track until it’s nice enough to hike again and then either or.

Planning the day before for downfalls. Husband’s day off? We’ll probably want some beers or to eat out. Cut portions in half. 2 alcohols per week. Add an intense hike. No snacking, light or no breakfast.

Keep the food simple. I love to cook but I need to learn how calories work again. So until I get some traction I’m sticking with simple, low calorie meals that are easy to track and make. I’ll be eating differently than my husband. He can have his burritos and peanut butter and jelly’s.

I want to gain control of my body. You’d think for a control freak this would be easy.

I should hit my goal weight around my birthday.

submitted by /u/spacklepants
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gEADip

No comments:

Post a Comment