Friday, August 28, 2020

Help: Discouraged by a piece of clothing

Hi! So I started my weight loss journey 2.0 about 2-3 weeks ago (let's say 2 because that's when I started weighing my food and strict CICO), and I had this pair of pants that I wanted to wear for a night out, but they were just a bit too tight. Never mind, I decided to start losing weight anyway, they'll fit me soon enough, I thought. The problem starts today- I tried them on again, hoping they'll fit a biiit better (shapewear included this time around), but I couldn't even zip them up comfortably! Please tell me that this is normal and has to do with something other than weight gain- I ordered a scale but it should arrive on Monday, and I'm feeling a bit anxious.

I'm F22, 173cm/5'8 and starting weight 85kg/187lbs, and I've been eating 1200kcal/day for the past two weeks, sometimes even under that because we're experiencing a heat wave and I really can't eat much at these temperatures. I've also had one cheat day while visiting my in-laws, but I definitely haven't gone over maintenance. I'm drinking enough fluids and walking about 6-10k steps a day.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/chubbegone
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ltQzYL

No comments:

Post a Comment