Sunday, August 30, 2020

No more chub rub!

I’ve been working at my temporary census job for 2 weeks now. It’s a ton of walking to knock on doors and I work for 8 hours so it’s been great to get a ton of activity into my days while getting paid. I do drive to places but a lot of addresses are on busy roads or there’s no parking nearby so I’ll have to park far away and walk to these addresses.

Even with the 90° heat and walking up lots of hills, I’ve noticed something. For the first time in my adult life, I don’t have chub rub. Which is very surprising considering my thighs are definitely still bigger than I’d like them to be. I always wear knee-length dresses for work to be professional but even though I’m not wearing shorts (no fabric to separate my thighs) my thighs no longer chafe even though they still touch.

2 summers ago, I was putting stick deodorant on my inner thighs and still had tons of irritation and some scabbing from them rubbing against each other so much.

If you need a reason to start your weight loss journey or get back on track, lack of chub rub is amazing🙏🏾

submitted by /u/KittyMinty
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EKkU4r

No comments:

Post a Comment