Thursday, August 27, 2020

That feeling when someone notices your weight loss!

I just wanted to share I hope that's okay in this community. The last few months have been super stressful and I almost gave up but I powered through and I've managed to lose 8 kilos / 17.6lbs so far. I saw my coach today for the first time in 5 months and he said I looked like I'd lost a lot of weight and that I looked amazing and healthy and I've just been buzzing all day.

For those who will be curious, I mostly made better food choices, swapped stuff out for more fruit and veg etc and tried not to overeat. I reduced my portion size a little and came up with a list of healthy meals. I also just became more aware of what I was eating how it was affecting me as well as the time of day I ate. I also tried not to snack, I'm a serial snacker. I don't have a fast metabolism so I added some extra long dog walks and a bit of light exercise into the mix. So happy and I just wanted to share :)

submitted by /u/alexicola
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lmUiXL

No comments:

Post a Comment