Sunday, August 30, 2020

SV: Broke through the 130's!

Hi everyone! I'm pretty shy so I tend to just lurk and occasionally comment, but I wanted to post today to say thank you to everyone in this community! This sub has helped me stay motivated throughout my weight loss and multiple plateaus!

When I started losing weight, I thought I'd be lucky to even get back into the normal weight category (155 lbs), but today I saw a weight that I haven't seen since the very beginning of high school: 129!!! I feel like I've finally started to develop a healthy relationship with food, which is a huge deal for me because I've had a horrible mindset about it since childhood. I rarely ever eate any whole foods except for the occasional strawberries if my mom picked some up, and now I can't bring myself to go a day without my veggies and fruits. Food is also mainly a source of fuel for me now instead of something to solve boredom or a coping mechanism for stress. I'll enjoy a treat every once in a while, but feel better eating food that gives me energy. It's crazy to see how much my mindset has changed along with my body. I'm hoping to start working on maintaining soon, but might try to lose a pound or two more just to have some room for fluctuations :)

Additional SV I noticed the other day: I'm now lower than the weight on my license! I left it at 145 lbs even when I hit my highest because I didn't want to address the weight gain, but now I'm below it!

submitted by /u/michael-scarn_fbi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gEwDyx

No comments:

Post a Comment