Saturday, August 29, 2020

Week ONE... so proud of my commitment... then devastated by lack of progress on the scales... how long before I see the numbers fall... and how do I stay committed until then?

ME (48F) 171cm, SW: 105.9 kg CW: 105.6kg GW: 68kg

The title tells it all really... I have been logging four of the basics for long term weight loss (I'm a bit of a data geek, so I made myself a beautiful little spreadsheet) - weight, calories, steps and fluid intake.

I have been relentless with my data capture and sticking to my goals - under 1800cals, minimum 2litres of fluid, 10k steps... this is a huge change from the previous months where I have been totally rudderless... but a week in and I am a mere 300g down - WFT?

I know big changes don't come overnight... but com'on - this is demoralising!

submitted by /u/the_real_pam_halpert
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3b5L9hE

No comments:

Post a Comment