Friday, August 28, 2020

Help me in my weight loss

Hello, I am 30-year-old female, weighing 71 kg (156 lbs). I am 5’5.5 in height. I’ve a couple of health conditions, including PCOS, hypothyroidism and depression. Recently, my so-called partner called me fat, shapeless and ugly. I don’t eat a lot but when I am depressed I tend to binge on sweets. Some days due to depression, it’s hard for me to get out of bed. However, today, I have set my goal to lose weight to at least 127 lbs. I need help and motivation from fellow redditors as I am my bf doesn’t allow me to have friends, go to gym or do yoga. I only have the option of dieting and walking. I would be grateful to have some friends or supporters guide me through my journey.

Thank you for reading. Even if you can help, do pray for me. I do want to show this person that he is wrong.

submitted by /u/MisguidedLeopard
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32y8a9i

No comments:

Post a Comment