Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Protein powder for losing weight?

I am 17 yr female and trying to lose weight so I am currently on a calorie deficit, my goal is around 1200 calories per day. I’ve been looking into having a protein shake for breakfast/lunch to help me consume less calories and keep me full until my second meal (I only eat twice a day) so I recently bought the Orgain plant based protein powder to use which is 21g of protein and 150 calories per 2 scoops. I plan on using 1 scoop only in my shakes since I do get protein from chicken which I eat often. To my shakes I will also add unsweetened almond milk, spinach, and some frozen fruit (either mango, blueberries, or strawberries) which I will alternate. I don’t plan on having a shake every day, probably 2-3 times a week or less. The question I have, is if its okay for me to have a shake even if I dont plan on working out? The main reason I went for this approach is to help with my calorie intake, but I work out probably twice a week max. So will these shakes help me with my weight loss?

submitted by /u/josselynnnn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QpqTOm

No comments:

Post a Comment