Wednesday, August 26, 2020

30 pounds weight loss

First time sharing on reddit! But I always get so inspired when I seen everyone posting their weight loss success and maybe this post will do the same! Since quarantine (Mid May) I have dropped 30 pounds. From 250 to 219. I’ve always struggled with my weight and tried working out dieting etc. it never seemed to become a habit for me. I’d go back to eating like crap a few days later, but after this Covid-19 scare, I suddenly became determined.I’ve never been a sick person, nor am I diabetic or anything like that but hearing how it effects people who are obese, it flipped a switch in me. I watched a bunch of Thomas DeLauer, & pretty much anything online that would give me the right direction to head in. I started doing keto and lost a few pounds and then I started watching Dr. Berg and learned about IF in more depth and just the way he explains it helped me really understand how it works. That’s when the weight really started to fall off. Since May of this year til now, I’m the lowest I’ve been in many years! I do a mix of OMAD and 2MAD and eat keto. Some days it’s hard to eat the exact amount of calories I need, as I don’t really get too hungry anymore, so I have to switch it up. Just wanted to let anyone know who’s struggling to lose weight or stay consistent that it doesn’t have to be perfect, and if I’m being completely honest when the weekends come I have tended to go a little crazy (drinking, eating carbs etc). But I kept the consistency Mon-Fri and it’s helped lose these 30 pounds. Now, I’m planning to really stay consistent (especially on the weekends), start working out and really give it my all so I can hit the Onederland! I don’t have a specific goal weight in mind, but just hoping to start feeling better, having more energy and pretty much feeling better about how I look. If you’ve made it this far in the post, thank you for taking the time to read this. Wishing you all stay safe and healthy :)

submitted by /u/ruirosec
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3loYpCH

No comments:

Post a Comment