Monday, August 31, 2020

Down 2 BMI points since Feb! Next up: dropping another 2 BMI points by Feb!

Stats: 25 / M / 5'11"

SW: 195 in Feb, 210 last Sept

GW1: 180

CW: 180

Next GW: 166

Starting BMI: 27.1

End BMI: 25.1

Why 2 BMI points? It's an easy unit of measure to compare my weight loss with my wife who is much lighter.

How'd I do it? Weighing everything and tracking calories. My TDEE is around 2K but I've been consistently losing ~4lbs or less by targeting 1,300 calories a day. The difference is probably due to tracking error, but as long as things are moving in the right direction, I'll get there.

My current plan is to drop to 156lb, or the midpoint of my BMI range and then bulk up through exercise and slow weight gain.

Just writing this to give me a post to look back on!

submitted by /u/JeffMarrion
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gJEU4n

No comments:

Post a Comment