Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Weight loss strategy

I have always struggled with healthy, well-balanced meal plans because of my deep-seated dislike of cooking. Additionally, my lifestyle is the definition of sedentary, sitting at my desk at work or at home for most of the day. So what weight loss plan has a realistic chance of success for this working girl?

I present: the no cook EveryDayTheSame-Plan. It is literally what it sounds like: a collection of meals that I will eat every day. I can change the order, I can mix and match the ingredients but I will stop eating anything but those four meals. (I may change the meals every other week or every month, as I see fit, depending on how sick I am of the foods.)

Right now, I am on day 3 of 260. Exercise will play no planned role for now, I wish to focus on one area at a time. Here we go!

submitted by /u/body_neutrality
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hCcEBW

No comments:

Post a Comment