Friday, August 28, 2020

Cheat meal guilt

How do you deal with guilt after having a cheat meal? I wasn't intending on having a cheat meal, but it's my dad's last night being home until he leaves for work for a few months so we decided to go out last minute. I logged my meals for the day including the cheat meal and I ended up at 1500 calories instead of 1200. I am trying my best not to feel guilty since it's a one time thing, but for some reason I feel awful and feel as if all my hard work this week with calorie counting has went down the drain. I also feel disgusting since I haven't eaten out in almost 2 months. The mental aspect of weight loss seems to be just as hard as the physical aspect for me. As someone who is an all or nothing type of person I am finding myself struggling to find a balance.

submitted by /u/Unhappy_Boysenberry6
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3b5ug6E

No comments:

Post a Comment