Monday, August 31, 2020

ISO Advise: At a healthy weight but still have love handles?

Good morning!

I've leaned on this thread throughout my entire weight loss journey, so I'm hoping to seek advise for this particular reason.

I'm 22F, 5'6" and about 144 lbs. I usually wear just a sports bra and leggings when I workout and for the first time yesterday, I was curious about what my back looked like to other people. I used self timer and took a picture and I was mortified! I had no idea that I still had back rolls where my ribs ended and it made me feel so embarrassed because I felt so confident prior.

I emphasize back workouts, so I'm also a bit confused about why my bad looked the way it did. Not that I hate that I have them, but if I would've known, I would've found a way to cover them up.

Is anyone else in the same position? How do you work on reducing them? Or is it sometimes based on genetics? My waist is so small compared to the rest of my body so I'm fearful I'll have them for ever.

submitted by /u/lar24
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QLxX89

No comments:

Post a Comment