Sunday, August 30, 2020

How do you honor cravings for sustainable weight loss?

I have gained and lost weight so many times in my life, but have recently hit a record high. I have the opportunity to make a fresh start and getting healthy and feeling good is a top priority for me. I have a history of disordered eating so I am trying to lose weight while not falling back into an all-or-nothing mindset. The thing is I haven’t figured it out and I am starting to experience cravings that I have been avoiding. If I want something sweet I try to have fruit first but historically I build up so much anxiety over something carb filled and delicious that I implode and binge when I finally give in to it.

Does anybody have any tips for allowing yourself “forbidden” foods and being able to practice self control?

Does anybody have any good low calorie, not sooooo bad for you recipes or ideas for when i’m just craving the sensation of chewing something sweet and baked. (I’m also medically advised to be gluten free, which sucks.)

submitted by /u/CaseFaceKO
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gF9xrK

No comments:

Post a Comment