Thursday, August 27, 2020

Am I eating too little?

First timer on this community, so let me start by saying that I appreciate the collective words of encouragement and advice that you all generously share here.

I've been trying to lose weight for as long as I can remember. I'm 35,F 160cm, weighing 69.5kg today.

After much self reflection I've concluded that consistency is key to losing weight and I tend to fall off the wagon easily, after just a few days of trying. Armed with this insight, I've restarted my weight loss journey this week. Picked IF because I've found it sustainable in the past. I do 16:8 most days, 20:4 twice a week, counting calories at 1200 which is the recommended cutting target according to the TDEE calculator.

My question is, am I eating too little? Some days with IF I fall just around the 1000 calorie mark. I feel fine, full, and I have energy to do my chores, work and light exercise, but I worry that eating too little will adversely affect my weight loss.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.

submitted by /u/tamizhponnu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FV5Cu0

No comments:

Post a Comment