Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Wondering if I should join a gym

Hi there. I've lost my weight (SW: 240, CW: 198, GW:150ish) so far by just counting calories for the past 4 months and my weight loss progress seems to be slowing down. I'm just wondering if I should join a gym for cardio exercise. The issue is, I've never been to a gym, so have no idea what they're like and the easiest one for me to get to is a 12 month contract, so I'm a bit wary on whether I should take the plunge and join the gym for a year, or if it's better for me to avoid it and carry on with counting.

I'd hate to sign up, realise I hate it, or I don't go and it becomes a waste of money for me. Has anyone here joined a gym and hated or loved it? This is the furthest I've gotten with my weight loss without backsliding so I'd like to go full hog and get to my goal weight, and then start on building muscle.

Edit: I'm in the south of the UK where COVID-19 is a bit more under control now.

submitted by /u/Inevitable_Alcholic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ExaDZ8

No comments:

Post a Comment